Wednesday 7 April 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Terence Edward and Clara Agnelli.
Allan Quatermain, directed by Horace Lisle Lucoque, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1920 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Terence Edward: Armstrong polar geographer.
- Clara Agnelli: Italian noted family, the granddaughter of Giovanni, industrialist founder of the Agnelli family fortune and the daughter of Edoardo, who died in an airplane accident in 1935.
- Raymond Franchetti: French ballet dancer and teacher.
- Ravi Shankar: Composer.
- Karl Binding: German jurist (Born 1841).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- You'd be Surprised - All-Star Trio
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?