Friday 7 April 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mongo Santamaria and Kenneth Howard.
The Man from Beyond, directed by Burton L. King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1922!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1922 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Mongo Santamaria: Cuban musician (d. 2003).
- Kenneth Howard: Peacock composer.
- Annemarie Schimmel: German numerologist and scholar of Muslim culture.
- Sophie Desmarets: Paris 16éme Actor.
- Georges Perdriel: Pontivy Military man.
- Mongo Santamaría: Cuban-American drummer (d. 2003)
- Teapot Dome scandal: United States Secretary of the Interior leases Teapot Dome petroleum reserves in Wyoming.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1922 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ka-Lu-A - Elsie Baker
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?