Friday 7 April 1933
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Three Musketeers, directed by Colbert Clark, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1933!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1933 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Sakıp Sabancı: Turkish businessman and philanthropist (d. 2004).
- Wayne Rogers in Birmingham: Alabama, USA; actor (MASH, House Calls, Chiefs).
- Wayne Rogers: TV Actor.
- Jan Erik / Eric Jan Hanussen: Berlin astrologist / illusionist, murdered.
- 1st 2 NAZI anti-Jewish laws, bars Jews from legal and public service
- University Bridge, Seattle opens for traffic
- Utah becomes 38th state to ratify 21st Amendment, ending prohibition.
- Prohibition was repealed for beer of no more than 3.2% alcohol by weight (or 4% by volume), eight months before the ratification of XXI amendment.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?