Saturday 7 April 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ian Richards and Gérard Calot.
Death Takes a Holiday, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1934!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1934 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Ian Richards: Edinburgh, Scotland -- Actor (Montgomery-Ike).
- Gérard Calot: French demographer and statistician, director of the National Institute for Demographic Studies [French: l’Institut national d’études démographiques] from 1972 to 1992.
- Ian Richardson: Scottish actor.
- Gilbert Alberti: .
- William Monroe Trotter: civil rights activist/journalist, dies on 62nd birthday in Boston, Massachusetts.
- In India, Mahatma Gandhi suspends his campaign of civil disobedience.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?