Monday 7 April 1986
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Rock Me Amadeus by Falco.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
The Money Pit, directed by Richard Benjamin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1986!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1986 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Brooke Brodack: American internet celebrity.
- Andi Fraggs: English singer-songwriter and producer.
- Christian Fuchs: Austrian footballer.
- Choi Siwon: Pop Singer.
- Wrestlemania II at three locations, Hulk Hogan beats King Kong Bundy.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
- Prince - Kiss
- Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love
- Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
- Bangles - Manic Monday
- John Cougar Mellencamp - R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. (A Salute To 60's Rock)
- INXS - What You Need
- The Rolling Stones - Harlem Shuffle
- Sly Fox - Let's Go All The Way
- Force M.D.'s - Tender Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?