Tuesday 7 April 1992
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lee Dinetan and Shawn Oakman.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Save The Best For Last by Vanessa Williams.
In UK Stay by Shakespear's Sister was in the top 5 hits.
FernGully: The Last Rainforest, directed by Bill Kroyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ude ni oboe ari.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Adventure Island 3 or Order of the Griffon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1992!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1992 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Lee Dinetan: French young prodigy holding a doctorate degree in mathematics at the university of Toulouse (2008).
- Shawn Oakman: Football Player.
- Alexis Jordan: American singer.
- Andreea Acatrinei: Romanian gymnast.
- Guilherme Negueba: Brazilian footballer.
- Republika Srpska announces its independence.
- The United States recognizes the independence of Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Slovenia. The European Community also recognizes Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- A Miami, Florida jury convicts former Panamanian ruler Manuel Noriega of assisting Colombia's cocaine cartel.
- The United Kingdom general election is narrowly won by the Conservative Party led by Prime Minister of the United Kingdom John Major.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
- Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
- Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
- Mint Condition - Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)
- Genesis - I Can't Dance
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?