Monday 7 April 1997
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sydney Carlson and Jabbar Hakeem.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Can't Nobody Hold Me Down by Puff Daddy.
In UK Don't Speak by No Doubt was in the top 5 hits.
Grosse Pointe Blank, directed by George Armitage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1997
while The Partner by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Varan-TV.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Chō Jikū Yōsai Macross: Ai Oboete Imasu ka or Dark Reign: The Future of War.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1997!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1997 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
Famous Birthdays:07 April
- Howard Stern Radio Show premieres in Ft Myers Florida on WRXK 96.1 FM
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 April 1997
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1997 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?