Tuesday 7 August 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Mysterious Lady, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 August 1928!
Which were the important events of 7 August 1928 ?
- Betsy Byars: American author and academic.
- Owen Luder: English architect designed Tricorn Centre and Trinity Square.
- Romeo Muller: American actor and screenwriter (d. 1992).
- Herb Reed: American singer (The Platters) (d. 2012).
- James Randi: American professional skeptic, a well-known enemy of astrology and of anything in the metaphysical field.
- Abebe Bikila: Ethiopian marathon runner (1960, 64 Olympics - Gold Medalist)
- Herbert H Bateman: (Rep-R-Virginia)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?