Wednesday 7 August 1929
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 August 1929!
Which were the important events of 7 August 1929 ?
- Don Larsen: pitcher (New York Yankees).
- James Pilditch: Designer.
- Richard T Schulze: (Rep-R-Pennsylvania, 1975- ).
- Ruth Carter-Stapleton: Plains, Georgia -- 1st sister / evangelist.
- Charles Ruijs de Beerenbrouck forms Dutch government
- Ruth ties record by hitting grand slams in consecutive games
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 August 1929 and get them!