Monday 7 August 1972
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Oscar Gray and Tony Bouie.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O'Sullivan.
In UK School's Out by Alice Cooper was in the top 5 hits.
Every Thing You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask, directed by Woody Allen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tegtmeiers Reisen.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Empire or Pong.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 August 1972!
Which were the important events of 7 August 1972 ?
- Oscar Gray: NFL fullback (Seattle Seahawks).
- Tony Bouie: NFL safety (Tampa Bay Bucs).
- Brad Patton: Australian-Dutch porn actor.
- Gerry Peñalosa: Filipino boxer and promoter.
- Greg Serano: American actor.
- Hall of Fame inducts Berra, Sandy Koufax, Lefty Gomez and Early Wynn
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)
- Looking Glass - Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)
- Luther Ingram - (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right
- Wayne Newton - Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast
- Roberta Flack - Where Is The Love
- The Hollies - Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress)
- Al Green - I'm Still In Love With You
- Cornelius Brothers and Sister Rose - Too Late To Turn Back Now
- Mouth and MacNeal - How Do You Do?
- Alice Cooper - School's Out
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?