Wednesday 7 August 2002
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Josh Koppell and BlueEyedJackson .
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
xXx, directed by Rob Cohen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Contest Searchlight.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blender Bros. or BMX XXX.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 August 2002!
Which were the important events of 7 August 2002 ?
- Josh Koppell: American noted family, the second son of actor Bernie Koppell and his wife Catrina.
- BlueEyedJackson : YouTube Star.
- Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Israeli forces kill six Palestinians: Israeli undercover soldiers kill four Palestinian militants wound three in a gun-fight in Tulkarm. An Israeli sniper kills Hussam Hamdan, a member of Hamas in the Gaza Strip. Israeli troops and 30 tanks push into northern Gaza, killing a Palestinian policeman. These come in response to the attacks of August 4 listed above.
- Three members of Manchester rock band Oasis have been injured in a head-on car crash in Indianapolis while on tour in the U.S. None were seriously injured.
- Mathematics: A group at the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur have presented an algorithm that they claim determines whether a number is prime in polynomial time relative to the length of the input number in bits. This is an important result in computational complexity theory.
- Explosions went off near the parliament building as Colombia's President Álvaro Uribe was being sworn in, killing at least 10 people.
- ''Recent celebrity deaths:'' Edsger Dijkstra, one of the giants of the field of computer science, has died.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 August 2002
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?