Thursday 7 December 1916
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Libertine, directed by Joseph A. Golden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1916!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1916 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Eilif Dahl: Norwegian botanist and politician of the Labour Party.
- Yekaterina Budanova: Soviet pilot, one of only two female flying aces (d. 1943).
- Jean Carignan: Canadian fiddler and composer (d. 1988).
- David Lloyd George replaces resigning H H Asquith as British Prime Minister.
- British government of David Lloyd George forms.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Saving Up the Means to Get to New Orleans - Al Jolson
- I'm Gonna Make Hay While the Sun Shines in Virginia - Marion Harris
- Turn Back the Universe and Give Me Yesterday - Morton Harvey
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?