Monday 7 December 1931
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Guy Monnerot and Bobby Osborne.
Arrowsmith, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1931!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1931 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Guy Monnerot: French homicide victim, assassinated in the gorges of Tighanimine on 11/01/1954, 10:10 AM.
- Bobby Osborne: American musician, a bluegrass singer and mandolin player.
- Allan Calhamer: American game designer created Diplomacy (d. 2013).
- Bradman scores 219 NSW vs. South Africa, 234 mins, 15 fours
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 December 1931
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?