Saturday 7 December 1935
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Sylvia Scarlett, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1935!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1935 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Darrell Glenn: American pop singer who made his mark in the music business with his 1953 recording of "Crying In the Chapel", written by his dad, Artie Glenn.
- Jean-Claude Casadesus: French conductor, son of actress Gisèle Casadesus.
- CFL Grey Cup: Winnipeg Blue Bombers beat Ham Tigers, 18-12 at Hamilton
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1935 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Music Goes Round and Around - Riley-Farley Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 December 1935 and get them!