Monday 7 December 1942
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Cat People, directed by Jacques Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1942.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1942!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1942 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Alex Johnson: American baseball player (d. 2015).
- Peter Tomarken: American game show host (Press Your Luck) (Born 1942).
- Jonathan D Kramer: Composer.
- Harry Chapin in New York City: New York, USA; folk/rock singer/songwriter ("Taxi", "Cat's in the Craddle").
- Harry Chapin: American songwriter, balladeer, trumpeter, guitarist.
- Reginald Lewis: American businessman. He was the richest African-American man in the 1980s. In 1992, Forbes listed Lewis among the 400 richest Americans, with a net worth estimated at $400 million. He also was the first African American to build a billion dollar company, Beatrice Foods.
- WWII: British commandos conduct Operation Frankton, a raid on shipping in Bordeaux harbour.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?