Monday 7 December 1964
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Mr. Lonely by Bobby Vinton.
In UK Baby Love by The Supremes was in the top 5 hits.
Father Goose, directed by Ralph Nelson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1964!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1964 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Patrick Fabian: American actor.
- Peter Laviolette: American ice hockey player and coach.
- Roberta Close: Brazilian transvestite since he was 13, when he first followed his natural gender inclinations toward being female.
- Yves Camdeborde: French chef, specializing in bistro cuisine.
- Peter Laviolette in Norwood: Massachusetts, USA; American hockey defenseman (Olympics-1994).
- Duncan Miller: rocker (Blue Mercedes - "Rich and Famous").
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- Lorne Greene - Ringo
- The Supremes - Come See About Me
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine
- The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side
- The Kinks - You Really Got Me
- The Supremes - Baby Love
- Gene Pitney - I'm Gonna Be Strong
- The Beach Boys - Dance, Dance, Dance
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?