Sunday 7 December 1969
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye by Steam.
In UK Sugar Sugar by Archies was in the top 5 hits.
They Shoot Horses, Don't They?, directed by Sydney Pollack, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The House On The Strand by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1969.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1969!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1969 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Andrea Galluzzo: Italian historian and archaeologist.
- Patrice O'Neal: American comedian and actor (d. 2011).
- James Murray: Scottish professional boxer.
- Andrea Claudio Galluzzo: Italian writer and journalist.
- Paolo Milanoli: Italian men's fencing team, taking a Gold Medal over France 9/19/2000 at the Australian Olympics.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Steam - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
- Peter, Paul and Mary - Leaving on A Jet Plane
- The Beatles - Come Together
- R.B. Greaves - Take A Letter Maria
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Down On The Corner
- Blood, Sweat and Tears - And When I Die
- The 5th Dimension - Wedding Bell Blues
- Stevie Wonder - Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Someday We'll Be Together
- Three Dog Night - Eli's Coming
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?