Tuesday 7 February 1905
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Olf S von Euler-Chelpin and Ulf Svante von Euler Sweden.
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1905!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1905 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Olf S von Euler-Chelpin: Swedish physiologist.
- Ulf Svante von Euler Sweden: physiologist (Nobel Prize 1970).
- Emile Passani: French musician, composer and pianist.
- Auguste Gillot: Dourdan Politician.
- Paul Nizan: French journalist / writer (Ce Soir / Aden Arabia), dies at 35.
- Ulf von Euler: Swedish physiologist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1983)
- Dominican Republic signs treaty turning over customs collection to US.
- Oklahoma admitted to statehood.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- St. Louis Rag - Vess Ossman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?