Sunday 7 February 1909
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Gøngehøvdingen, directed by Carl Alstrup, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1909.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1909 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Hélder Câmara: Brazilian archbishop (d. 1999).
- Amedeo Guillet: former officer of the Italian Army (d. 2010).
- Silvio Zavala: Mexican historian and author (d. 2014).
- Helder Camara: Roman Catholic archbishop (d. 1999).
- Wilhelm Freddie: Danish painter (d. 1995).
- D Camara: Brazilian ecclesiastic, one of Brazil's most famous Bishops, ideologically left wing and highly respected by the intelligentsia of the country.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Right Church, but the Wrong Pew - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Brown Eyes, Good-Bye - Haydn Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?