Saturday 7 February 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1920 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Jean-Pierre Bayard: French professor literature, engineer, historian and novelist.
- Max Montagne: Beauvais physician.
- Giovanni Corrieri: Italy sport Champion.
- Oscar Brand: Winnipeg, Manitoba -- Folk vocalist (Draw Me a Laugh).
- An Wang: Chinese-American engineer and businessman founded Wang Laboratories (d. 1990).
- Eddie Bracken Astoria New York City: New York; actor (Summer Stock, Young and Willing).
- Admiral Kolchak and Viktor Pepelyayev are executed by firing squad near Irkutsk.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Yellow Dog Blues - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?