Saturday 7 February 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eddie Bracken Astoria New York City and Jean-Pierre Bayard.
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1920 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Eddie Bracken Astoria New York City: New York; actor (Summer Stock, Young and Willing).
- Jean-Pierre Bayard: French professor literature, engineer, historian and novelist.
- Giovanni Corrieri: Italy sport Champion.
- Max Montagne: Beauvais physician.
- Oscar Brand: Winnipeg, Manitoba -- Folk vocalist (Draw Me a Laugh).
- An Wang: Chinese-American engineer and businessman founded Wang Laboratories (d. 1990)
- Admiral Kolchak and Viktor Pepelyayev are executed by firing squad near Irkutsk.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Yellow Dog Blues - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?