Wednesday 7 February 1934
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Earl King [Solomon Johnson] and Eddie Fenech Adami.
This Side of Heaven, directed by William K. Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1934!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1934 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Earl King [Solomon Johnson]: Rocker.
- Eddie Fenech Adami: Maltese politician, Prime Minister (1987-1996, 1998-2004); President (2004-2009).
- Earl King: American musician (d. 2003).
- Piet Bukman: Dutch minister for Development Aid (CDA).
- King Curtis [Curtis Ousley] in Fort Worth: Texas, USA; saxophonist (Memphis Soul Stew).
- Aldo Moser: Italy sport Champion
- Eddie Adami: Maltese lawyer and politician 7th President of Malta
- Curtis : American saxophonist and producer (d. 1971)
- 1st contract for TVA power, Tupelo, Mississippi
- First contract for Tennessee-Valley Authority power, Tupelo, Mississippi.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 February 1934
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?