Thursday 7 February 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Si j'étais le patron, directed by Richard Pottier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1935!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1935 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Cliff Jones: Welsh footballer and manager.
- Herb Kohl: American businessman and politician.
- Jörg Schneider: Swiss actor and author (d. 2015).
- Herbert Kohl: American politician.
- Monopoly invented by Charles Darrow symbol Rich Uncle Pennybags
- The classic board game Monopoly is invented.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?