Wednesday 7 February 1940
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
My Little Chickadee, directed by Edward F. Cline, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1940.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1940!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1940 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Tony Tan: Politician.
- Tony Yam: seventh President of the Republic of Singapore.
- Jean-Charles Descubes: French Catholic bishop, the archbishop emeritus of Rouen.
- Gary Bond: England, United Kingdom -- Actor (Outback, Zulu, Anne of Thousand Days).
- British railroads are nationalized.
- RKO Radio Pictures world premieres Disney's second animated feature film, Pinocchio, at the Central Theatre in New York City, USA.
- The second full length animated Walt Disney film, Pinocchio, premieres.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?