Tuesday 7 February 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Invasion of the Body Snatchers, directed by Don Siegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Ten North Frederick by John O'Hara was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1956.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1956!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1956 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Eva Ayllon: Peruvian composer and singer, is one of Peru's foremost Afro-Peruvian musicians, and one of the country's most enduring living legends.
- Mark John: American guitarist (Kiss and White Tiger) (d. 2007).
- Mark St John: American musician (Kiss) (d. 2007).
- Emo Philips: American comedian.
- Autherine Lucy, 1st black admitted to University of Alabama, is expelled
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1956 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?