Sunday 7 February 1965
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' by The Righteous Brothers.
In UK I'll Never Find Another You by The Seekers was in the top 5 hits.
Red Desert, directed by Michelangelo Antonioni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1965!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1965 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Chris Rock: American actor and comedian.
- Julien Courbet: French radio host at Radio Monte-Carlo.
- Emanuela Folliero: Italian television announcer, actress and TV presenter, currently an announcer on Rete 4..
- Jason Gedrick in Chicago: Illinois, USA; actor (Heavenly Kid, Class of '96).
- Reginald Thal: soccer player (MVV).
- Kristal Parker-Gregory in Columbus: Ohio, USA; LPGA golfer (1995 Hawaiian-20th).
- Daniel Sangouma: French sprinter who specialized in the 100 and 200 metres.
- Sabine Bohain: French homicide victim. Along with her two infant daughters and her parents, she was shot to death by her husband, Stephane, who then killed himself on 11/06/1992, 9:10 PM MET, Aubagne, France.
- Jason Gedrick: American actor
- Cassius Clay becomes a Muslim and adopts the name Muhammad Ali
- George Harrison has his tonsils removed
- WVIZ TV channel 25 in Cleveland, OH (PBS) begins broadcasting
- Operations begin at Grupo Folklorico Antiyano on Cura?ao.
- US begins regular bombing and strafing of North Vietnam.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
- Petula Clark - Downtown
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - This Diamond Ring
- The Temptations - My Girl
- The Searchers - Love Potion Number Nine
- Shirley Ellis - The Name Game
- Joe Tex - Hold What You've Got
- Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
- The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night
- Sam Cooke - Shake
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 February 1965 and get them!