Sunday 7 February 1971
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marvin Graves and Andrew Currey.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Knock Three Times by Dawn.
In UK My Sweet Lord by George Harrison was in the top 5 hits.
Get Carter, directed by Mike Hodges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while Islands In The Stream by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dave Allen at Large.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Galaxy Game or Star Trek.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1971!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1971 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Marvin Graves: Canadian Football League quarterback (Montreal Alouettes).
- Andrew Currey: Australian javelin thrower (Olympics-1996).
- Anita Tsoy: Russian singer of Korean descent.
- Swiss men accept female suffrage
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Dawn - Knock Three Times
- The Osmonds - One Bad Apple
- George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
- Bee Gees - Lonely Days
- Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden
- Dave Edmunds - I Hear You Knocking
- King Floyd - Groove Me
- Elton John - Your Song
- The 5th Dimension - One Less Bell To Answer
- Gladys Knight & The Pips - If I Were Your Woman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?