Wednesday 7 February 1973
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Billy Baumhoff and Sonia Paquette in St-Janvier.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Crocodile Rock by Elton John.
In UK Blockbuster by The Sweet was in the top 5 hits.
The Harder They Come, directed by Perry Henzell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Le jeune Fabre.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gotcha or Lemonade Stand.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1973!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1973 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Billy Baumhoff: St. Louis, Missouri -- Soccer midfielder / forward (1996 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Sonia Paquette in St-Janvier: QuTbec, Canada; hurdler (Olympics-1996).
- Leanne Schuster in Mesa: Arizona, USA; WPVA volleyball player (National-9th-1995).
- Kristin Godridge in Traralgon: Australia; tennis star (1993 Futures-Singapore).
- Tim Bowens: NFL defensive tackle (Miami Dolphins).
- Irina Bjorklund: Finnish actress
- Juwan Howard: NBA forward / center (Washington Bullets / Wizards)
- Irina Björklund: Finnish actress and singer
- Mie Sonozaki: Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1st time Rangers shut-out Islanders 6-0
- Senate createse Select Committee on Presidential Campaign Activities
- US Senate creates Select Committee on Presidential Campaign Activities.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Elton John - Crocodile Rock
- Carly Simon - You're So Vain
- Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together
- Hurricane Smith - Oh, Babe, What Would You Say?
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Steely Dan - Do It Again
- War - The World Is A Ghetto
- Marvin Gaye - Trouble Man
- Lobo - Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend
- Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?