Wednesday 7 February 1990
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include jacksepticeye and Steven Stamkos.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Opposites Attract by Paula Abdul.
In UK Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor was in the top 5 hits.
Hard to Kill, directed by Bruce Malmuth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Devices And Desires by P. D. James was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Agatha Christie: Poirot.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dangaioh or Spider-Man & Captain America in Dr. Doom's Revenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1990!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1990 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- jacksepticeye : YouTube Star.
- Steven Stamkos: Hockey Player.
- Anna Abreu: Finnish-Portuguese singer.
- Neil Etheridge: English-Filipino footballer.
- Lisa Leslie of Morningside HS in Inglewood California scores 101 in 1st half, South Torrance HS decides not to play 2nd half and loses 102-24
- USSR Communist party agrees to allow opposition political parties
- Karachi police kill 22 anti-nationalistic demonstrators.
- Oil tanker American Trader leaks 1.1 million litres of crude oil from a gash in the hull, causing an oil slick 22km long polluting Bosa Chica, a southern California nature reserve.
- Dissolution of the Soviet Union: The Central Committee of the Soviet Communist Party agrees to give up its monopoly on power.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
- Seduction - Two To Make It Right
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
- Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Chicago - What Kind Of Man Would I Be?
- Roxette - Dangerous
- Skid Row - I Remember You
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Milli Vanilli - All Or Nothing
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?