Wednesday 7 January 1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
As in a Looking Glass, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1903 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Albrecht Haushofer: writer.
- Shalva Azmayparashvili: composer.
- Vladimir Alexandrovich: Vlasov composer.
- Pierre Vallerie: Rennes Military man.
- Ioannis Despotopoulos: Greek architect and academic (d. 1992).
- Alan Napier: American actor (Alfred the butler on Batman), at age 85 (born 1903).
- Victor Freundt Rosell: Peruvian engineer, businessman and politician. He was Mayor of Chorrillos (1931-1933), Deputy of the Republic (1950-1956, 1956-1962 and 1963-1968) and president of the chamber in the legislature was 1964. Finally constituent deputy (1978-1980). He had a twin sister, named Maria Teresa, who was born 10 minutes earlier.
- Start of Sherlock Holmes Adventure of Blanched Soldier (BG)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 January 1903 and get them!