Sunday 7 January 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Three Tales of Terror, directed by Jacob Fleck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Harvester by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1912 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Janine Solane: French dancer and choreographer.
- Charles Addams: American cartoonist, the creator of gentle, ghoulish drawings that are chilling but charming, wicked without being mean-spirited.
- Günter Wand: German conductor and composer (d. 2002).
- Gunter Wand: German conductor, composer (d. 2002).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- There's a Girl in Havana - Lyric Quartet
- Knock Wood - Sophie Tucker
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 January 1912 and get them!