Sunday 7 January 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Lederstrumpf, directed by Arthur Wellin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while Black Oxen by Gertrude Atherton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1923!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1923 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Giammarco Mezzadri: Italian soccer/football player.
- Charles Russell Woolen: Composer.
- Hugh Kenner: Canadian scholar and critic (d. 2003).
- Baltimore Sun warns of Ku Klux Klan
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1923?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 January 1923 and get them!