Sunday 7 January 1923, Orthodox Christmas
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Russell Woolen and Giammarco Mezzadri.
Lederstrumpf, directed by Arthur Wellin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while Black Oxen by Gertrude Atherton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1923!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1923 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Charles Russell Woolen: Composer.
- Giammarco Mezzadri: Italian soccer/football player.
- Hugh Kenner: Canadian scholar and critic (d. 2003).
- Baltimore Sun warns of Ku Klux Klan
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 January 1923
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?