Monday 7 January 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Lives of a Bengal Lancer, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1935 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Arthur Conrad: American dancer, choreographer and opera director.
- Noam Sheriff: Composer.
- Kenny Davern: American clarinet player and saxophonist (d. 2006).
- Tommy Johnson: American tuba player and educator (d. 2006).
- Valeri Kubasov: Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 2014).
- Ducky Schofield: American baseball player
- Valeri Nikolayevich Kubasov cosmonaut (Soyuz 6: 19, 36/35, Apollo-Soyuz).
- Benito Mussolini and French Foreign Minister Pierre Laval sign the Franco : Italian Agreement.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?