Monday 7 January 1935, Orthodox Christmas
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Noam Sheriff and Valeri Nikolayevich Kubasov cosmonaut (Soyuz 6.
The Lives of a Bengal Lancer, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1935 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Noam Sheriff: Composer.
- Valeri Nikolayevich Kubasov cosmonaut (Soyuz 6: 19, 36/35, Apollo-Soyuz).
- Arthur Conrad: American dancer, choreographer and opera director.
- Kenny Davern: American clarinet player and saxophonist (d. 2006).
- Tommy Johnson: American tuba player and educator (d. 2006).
- Benito Mussolini and French Foreign Minister Pierre Laval sign the Franco : Italian Agreement.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?