Sunday 7 January 1951
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Halls of Montezuma, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here to Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1951 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Leiloca : Brazilian singer, author and astrologer.
- Talgat Amangeldyyevich Musabayev: Russian Major / Cosmonaut (TM-19, TM-27).
- Helen Worth: British actress.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Frosty the Snowman - Nat King Cole Pete Rugolo & His Orchestra)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?