Monday 7 January 1952
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
In UK Here In My Heart by Al Martino was in the top 5 hits.
Room for One More, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1952!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1952 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
Famous Birthdays:07 January
- French Plevin government falls.
- President Harry Truman announces that the United States has developed the hydrogen bomb.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1952 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?