Thursday 7 January 1993
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
Chaplin, directed by Richard Attenborough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Dolores Claiborne by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1993!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1993 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
Famous Birthdays:07 January
- Richard Branda: Actor (2 Minute Warning), dies of colon cancer at 57.
- The Winter Consumer Electronics Show is held in Las Vegas, Nevada. 3DO announces a CD-based entertainment platform, developed by Electronic Arts, Time Warner, Matsushita, and Kleiner Perkins.
- The Fourth Republic of Ghana is inaugurated with Jerry Rawlings as President.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Boyz II Men - In The Still Of The Nite (I'll Remember)
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Shanice - Saving Forever For You
- Bobby Brown - Good Enough
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?