Monday 7 January 2008
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Low by Flo Rida.
In UK When You Believe by Leon Jackson was in the top 5 hits.
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale, directed by Uwe Boll, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Double Cross by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 2008!
Which were the important events of 7 January 2008 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 January
- Alwyn Schlebusch: South African vice state president (Born 1917).
- The Supreme Court of the United States hears arguments on whether execution by lethal injection is a violation of the Constitution's ban on ampquotcruel and unusual punishment.ampquot (BBC News)
- The war crimes trial of former Liberian President Charles Taylor resumes at The Hague, Netherlands. (CNN)
- The government of Tanzania cannot account for Sh$260 million (approx US$200,000) in aid from the Global Fund initiative to fight AIDS and HIV. (allAfrica)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 January 2008 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?