Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1901!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1901 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Vittorio De Sica: Italian film director, the winner of Oscars for "Shoeshine," 1946 and "Bicycle Thief," 1948.
- Gustav Knuth: German actor who made his debut in "Der Ammenkonig" in 1935.
- Fermín Revueltas: Mexican painter, the son of Gregorio Revueltas Gutiérrez and his wife Romana Sánchez Arias.
- Louis Bugnard: Foix physician.
- Sam Katzman: American director and producer (d. 1973).
- Eiji Tsuburaya: Japanese cinematographer and producer (d. 1970)
- Johanna Spyri: Swiss-born author of stories for children, widely known for her book "Heidi".
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?