Sunday 7 July 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1901!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1901 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Vittorio De Sica: Italian film director, the winner of Oscars for "Shoeshine," 1946 and "Bicycle Thief," 1948.
- Gustav Knuth: German actor who made his debut in "Der Ammenkonig" in 1935.
- Fermín Revueltas: Mexican painter, the son of Gregorio Revueltas Gutiérrez and his wife Romana Sánchez Arias.
- Louis Bugnard: Foix physician.
- Sam Katzman: American director and producer (d. 1973).
- Eiji Tsuburaya: Japanese cinematographer and producer (d. 1970)
- Johanna Spyri: Swiss-born author of stories for children, widely known for her book "Heidi".
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 July 1901
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?