Tuesday 7 July 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
I promessi sposi, directed by Mario Morais, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1908!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1908 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Evert W Beth: Dutch mathematician / philosopher.
- Harriette Arnow: Wayne County, Kentucky -- Novelist (Dollmaker).
- Revilo P Oliver: American academic and White nationalism advocate (d. 1994).
- Revilo Oliver: American author and academic (d. 1994).
- Great White Fleet leaves San Francisco Bay.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When It's Moonlight on the Prairie - Haydn Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?