Tuesday 7 July 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The King of the Beggars, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1914!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1914 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Paul Baillet: Montrouge physician.
- Cor Groot: Dutch musician, pianist and composer.
- Cor de Groot: Pianist / conductor / composer (Old-Dutch Suite).
- Serafim Sergeyevich Tulikov: Composer.
- Jan Wit: Dutch blind theologian, priest-poet, masseur and hymnist.
- Di Bella Francesco: Italy Military man
- Austria-Hungary convenes a Council of Ministers, including Ministers for Foreign Affairs and War, the Chief of the General Staff and Naval Commander-in-Chief the Council lasts from 11.30 a.m. to 6.15 p.m.
- The House of Lords completes the recasting of the Amendment Bill.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Town Where I was Born - Owen McCormack
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?