Thursday 7 July 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stanislaw Wislocki and Ezzard Charles.
The Conquering Power, directed by Rex Ingram, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1921 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Stanislaw Wislocki: Composer.
- Ezzard Charles: American World Heavyweight Champion who had the unfortunate distinction of holding the title between the more popular fighters Joe Louis and Rocky Marciano.
- Heinrich Gottke: German Nazi Oberscharführer (senior squad leader) in the Waffen SS during World War II.
- Louis Mazon: France sport Champion.
- Adolf von Thadden: German lieutenant and politician (d. 1996).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mazie - Yerkes Jazarimba Orchestra
- Humming - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?