Friday 7 July 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Rok 1863, directed by Edward Puchalski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1922!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1922 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Pierre-Maxence Richard: Strasbourg EXecutives.
- Artie Malvin: US music director (Julie LaRosa / Steve Lawrence).
- Alan Armer: American director producer and screenwriter (d. 2010).
- Francis Jeanson: French philosopher and journalist.
- Cathal Brugha: Chief of Staff of Irish Republican Army (Born 1874).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1922 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1922?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?