Wednesday 7 July 1943
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
For Whom the Bell Tolls, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1943!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1943 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Toto Cutugno: Italian pop singer-songwriter and musician.
- Jacques Lerouge: French criminal, convicted of the murder of a Parisian industrialist during a bank robbery.
- Joel Siegel: American TV personality, the entertainment editor of KABC News from New York.
- 3rd day of battle at Kursk: Germans occupy Dubrova
- Erich Hartmann shoots 7 Russian aircraft at Kursk
- Liberator bombers sinks U-517
- U-951 sunk
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?