Monday 7 July 1952
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
We're Not Married!, directed by Edmund Goulding, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1952!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1952 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Mando Guerrero: Mexican-American wrestler and stuntman.
- SS United States cross Atlantic in record 82:40
- The ocean liner SS United States passes Bishop's Rock on her maiden voyage, breaking the transatlantic speed record to become the fastest passenger ship in the world.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Walkin' My Baby Back Home - Nat King Cole (Billy May & His Orchestra)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?