Thursday 7 July 1988
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to The Flame by Cheap Trick.
In UK Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You by Glenn Medeiros was in the top 5 hits.
The Dead Pool, directed by Buddy Van Horn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while Alaska by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1988.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1988!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1988 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Mariana Krueger: American noted family, the first child born to the former ambassador to Mexico, Bob Krueger and his wife Kathleen.
- Jack Whitehall: TV Actor.
- LionMakerStudios : YouTube Star.
- Kaci Brown: American singer-songwriter.
- Lukas Rosenthal: German rugby player.
- Ilan Rubin: American drummer (Angels & Airwaves Nine Inch Nails Lostprophets Denver Harbor and Fenix TX)
- Jimmy Edwards: Actor (Plank, Bottoms Up, Late Mr H), dies at 68.
- Soviet Union launches Phobos 1 to probe Martian moon (unsuccessful).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?