Monday 7 June 1993
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson.
In UK (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You by UB40 was in the top 5 hits.
Jurassic Park, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 June 1993!
Which were the important events of 7 June 1993 ?
- Luciana, virgin, martyr [WTS (Bruges)]
- Blessed Maria Theresia of Soubiran (died 1889)
- Saint Procopius [PCP (Paris), as Proces]
- Saint Wulstan, bishop of Worcester, confessor (Translation day)
- Malta - Sette giugno - Riot in Malta that began the road to self government and then independence.
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2007)
- Colman, bishop of Dromore [BLS]
- Saint Godoald, bishop, confessor
- Norway - Union Dissolution Day, observing the 1905 decision to dissolve the Union between Sweden and Norway.
- Saint Maximinus, bishop of Aix, confessor
- Roman Empire - first day of the Vestalia (penus vestae) in honor of Vesta.
- Saint Robert, abbot of Chichester
- Blessed Robert, abbot of Newminster, Northumberland
- saint Servatius, bishop, confessor or martyr (Translation day)
- Blessed Paul, bishop of Constantinople, martyr
- Blessed Meriadec, bishop (of Vannes
- Blessed Godeschalc, prince of the Vandals, martyr
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop, confessor
- Blessed Anna of St. Bartholomaeus (died 1626)
- Blessed Willibald
- George Ezra: English young prodigy, pop singer and songwriter.
- Park Ji-yeon: South Korean singer and actress.
- Jordan Fry: American actor.
- Melissa Whitelaw: .
- Drazen Petrovic: Croatian-American basketball star of the New Jersey Nets, a huge hero to the people of Croatia, his homeland, as well as to basketball fans everywhere.
- 27th Music City News Country Awards: Alan Jackson and Vince Gill
- Cleveland breaks ground for Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Prince celebrated his birthday by changing his name to a symbol
- The Holbeck Hall Hotel in Scarborough, UK, falls into the sea following a landslide.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?