Wednesday 7 March 1900
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Family Troubles, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1900 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Carel Willink: Dutch artist, a neo-realist painter who studied in Berlin from 1920-1923 and began as an abstractionist influenced by the Italian futurists.
- Léon Mazeaud: Limoges Politician.
- Giuseppe Capogrossi: Italian painter.
- [Albert] Carel: Willink Dutch painter (magic realism).
- Elisabeth: Princess Elisabeth of Luxembourg (1901 1950).
- Evald Aav: Estonian composer and conductor (d. 1939)
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal Shamrocks sweep Halifax Crescents in two games.
- Battle at Poplar Grove South Africa, President Kruger flees.
- The German liner SS Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse becomes the first ship to send wireless signals to shore.
- A fire at Buckingham Palace destroys part of its roof.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen - Jere Mahoney
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?