Monday 7 March 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1904!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1904 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Willy Forst: Austria -- Actor / director (Vienna Blood).
- Ivar Ballangrud Norway: Olympics speed skater (4 gold, two silver).
- Virginia Downing actress (Gig: Butterfield 8).
- Reinhard Heydrich: German Nazi SS chief under Himmler, one of the principal leaders responsible for the "final solution" of exterminating Jews.
- Ivar Ballangrud: Norwegian speed skater (d. 1969).
- Ferdinand Andre Fouque: French geologist (Born 1828).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I'm Wearing My Heart Away for You - J.W. Myers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?