Monday 7 March 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1904!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1904 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Willy Forst: Austria -- Actor / director (Vienna Blood).
- Ivar Ballangrud Norway: Olympics speed skater (4 gold, two silver).
- Virginia Downing actress (Gig: Butterfield 8).
- Reinhard Heydrich: German Nazi SS chief under Himmler, one of the principal leaders responsible for the "final solution" of exterminating Jews.
- Ivar Ballangrud: Norwegian speed skater (d. 1969).
- Ferdinand Andre Fouque: French geologist (Born 1828).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 March 1904
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I'm Wearing My Heart Away for You - J.W. Myers
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?