Friday 7 March 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1913 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- André Zirnheld: French paratrooper, a member of the Free French Air Force, and a member of the French Squadron, Special Air Service during World War II.
- Dollard Ménard: Canadian general (d. 1997).
- Emily Pauline Johnson: Native Canadian poet (Born 1861).
- The British freighter ''Alum Chine'', carrying 343 tons of dynamite, explodes in Baltimore harbour.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- A Little Girl at Home - Harry Macdonough & Marguerite Dunlap
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?