Friday 7 March 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Zirnheld and Dollard Ménard.
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1913 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- André Zirnheld: French paratrooper, a member of the Free French Air Force, and a member of the French Squadron, Special Air Service during World War II.
- Dollard Ménard: Canadian general (d. 1997).
- Emily Pauline Johnson: Native Canadian poet (Born 1861).
- The British freighter ''Alum Chine'', carrying 343 tons of dynamite, explodes in Baltimore harbour.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- A Little Girl at Home - Harry Macdonough & Marguerite Dunlap
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?