Monday 7 March 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1921 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Annie Pierjean: French writer of children's literature.
- Peter Oliver: Baron Oliver of Aylmerton English lawyer and judge (d. 2007).
- Red Army under Trotsky attack sailors of Kronstadt.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Palesteena
- The Old Rugged Cross - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?