Monday 7 March 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Annie Pierjean and Peter Oliver.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1921 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Annie Pierjean: French writer of children's literature.
- Peter Oliver: Baron Oliver of Aylmerton English lawyer and judge (d. 2007).
- Red Army under Trotsky attack sailors of Kronstadt.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 March 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Palesteena
- The Old Rugged Cross - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?