Monday 7 March 1927
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Beloved Rogue, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1927!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1927 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- James Broderick: American actor and director (d. 1982).
- Jean-Paul Desbiens: Canadian journalist author and educator (d. 2006).
- Henri Landwirth: Belgian-American businessman and philanthropist founded Give Kids The World Village.
- Philippe Clay: French mime artist, singer and actor.
- Claude Grand'Claude: French comedian.
- Eivind Johansen: American military, who served in the US Army for many years rising to the status of General. After his 1950 graduation from Texas A&M University, he won an officer's commission and subsequently held command and staff positions in Europe, Asia and the US. He retired from active duty in 1979 and subsequently became president and CEO of the National Industries for the Severely Handicapped
- Earthquake measuring 8 on Richter scale strikes Tango, Japan.
- A Richter Scale 7.6 magnitude earthquake kills at least 2,925 at Toyooka and Mineyama area, western Honshu, Japan.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?